Oct 15, 2008

Week4: Task 2-Are you a virgin voter?

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/10/15/am.intv.virgin.voters.cnn?iref=videosearch


This is talk about a teen who called NOAH GRAY is doing a project about teenager first experience voting.This project have three parts.First part,he want to know what's most important factor for them to vote.Secondly,it's about their first time T-shirt about to promote the candidate.You should be never forget about that.Thirdly,it's about the video contest about the vote.

I think he has a very good idea,and he did it.Now it have a lots young people can vote.It occupy 47% in the vote,which is 18-24 years old young people.Although many young people can vote now,most of them still don't care about that.I think that's not good.You should care and understand more about your own country.It's the place which you live,and belong to you.It's no excuse about your age!Teenager didn't mean you can do nothing.

Also,I think he's the stimulator of it.

This year,more young people be more interesting than ever because the candidate.I think that's a good beginning about vote.I hope they can be more sober and definite in their choose.Although I can't vote,I still will keep up with this vote as well.


New Vocabulary*

1.encourage(vt): to urge and support
2.promote(vt):to propagate,to exalt

No comments: